Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Background of the study
This study has been prepared as a requirement to complete the EMBA program offered by University of Dhaka. The topic of this project paper “Strategic Analysis of Grameenphone Ltd.” assigned by the supervisor , Professor, Department of Management Studies, University of Dhaka.
1.2 Objectives of the study
The objective is to analyzing the strategic aspects and processes of Grameenphone Ltd. Our purpose was to find out how the authorities of Grameenphone are operating under the strategic challenges in order to run the organization effectively and efficiently so that they can maximize their output.
The main objectives of this report are:
- To discuss about Telecommunication Business in Bangladesh.
- To present a background and introduction of Grameenphone and.
- To provide a general description of the initial and present situation of Grameenphone.
- To discuss company strategies.
- To make an analysis with financial performance.
- To make an analysis with marketing performance.
- Identifying problems and suggest recommendation
1.3 Scope of the Study
The scope of the study is limited within Telecommunication Business in Bangladesh and especially within the organization of Grameenphone Ltd. Here I discuss mostly with the topics related to strategic analysis.
1.4 Limitations of the Study
Grameenphone is a large company and a lot of departments there and one cannot able to get data from each department.
The whole management process is a very sensitive thing, so, no organization can leak out their management process as Grameenphone also.
..:: Blog ::..